The responsible party within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the Member States, as well as other data protection provisions, is:
Süd Illustration Agency
represented by the managing directors:
Júlia Frate Bolliger, Antonia Hrastar and Rodolfo França
Süd Illustration Agency
General information on data protection processing
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data. We collect and use the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users are regularly only carried out with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the users for the processing operations of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. an EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the users of another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third-party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para.1 f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Disclosure of data to third parties and third-party providers
- Within the framework of the statutory provisions, we are entitled to commission other companies and persons to perform tasks on our behalf for the fulfillment of which the disclosure of personal data is necessary.
- Personal data is only passed on to third parties on the basis of legal permits and within the framework of legal requirements.
- We only pass on user data to third parties if this is necessary, for example, on the basis of Art. 6 para lit. b GDPR for contractual purposes, or if we use services within the scope of our legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. lit. f GDPR. If we commission third parties with the processing of data within the framework of a so-called order processing contract, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR. If we use third-party services to provide our services, we take appropriate legal precautions and technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
- Personal data may also be transferred to servers outside the EU or to trusted third parties that have their servers outside the EU. You should be aware that many countries do not offer the same legal protections for personal information that you enjoy in the EU. While your personal information is located in another country, courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that country may access it in accordance with those laws. Subject to your express consent or contractually or legally required transfer, we only process or have the data processed outside the EU only in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligations through so-called standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission, in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection regulations (Art. 44 to Art. 49 GDPR).
Storage of access data in server log files
- You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Each time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer systems of the computer called up. The following data is collected:
- Name of the accessing computer
- Date and time
- Volume of data transferred
- Requesting Provider
- Type of browser
- Interactions with the functions
- Operating System
- Device settings
- Unique device recognition
- Language settings and cookie data
- Application ID
- We only store access data in so-called server log files. This data is not stored together with other personal data.
- The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The purpose of the data processing is to ensure the trouble-free operation of the website and the improvement of our offer. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
- A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent together with the pages of an internet address and stored by the web browser on the computer or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties during subsequent visits.
- A script is a piece of program code that allows our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
- A web beacon (also called a pixel tag), is a small invisible text fragment or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data from you is stored using web beacons.
- Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
- We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. These analytical cookies provide us with insights into how our website is used. We ask for your permission to set analytical cookies.
- Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or another form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertisements or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
- After leaving our website, the cookies remain stored on your device and enable us to recognize your Internet browser the next time you visit.
- You have sole control over the use of technically necessary cookies. You can set your internet browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or generally exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases. Cookies that have already been stored can be deleted at any time. This can be done automatically.
- In case of the non-acceptance of cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Web hosting Go Daddy
- Our website is hosted by GoDaddy, a service of GoDaddy.com, LLC – Headquarters: 14455 N. Hayden Rd, Ste. 226 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA.
- Personal data collected on our website is stored on GoDaddy’s servers. This may be the following personal data:
- IP addresses
- Meta and communication data
- Contract data
- Website accesses
- The use of GoDaddy is for the purpose of contract performance and in the interest of a secure, fast, and efficient provision of our website by a professional provider.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR or Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. GoDaddy will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its performance obligations and follow our instructions with respect to such data. Further processing on servers other than the aforementioned of GoDaddy will only take place within the framework communicated below.
Contact Form, E-mail Contact
- A contact form is available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact. As soon as you use this option, the data entered in the mask is transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
- The data is used exclusively for the processing of the conversation. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of contacting us via the form or when sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para.1 lit. f GDPR. If the contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The processing of the personal data from the mask of the contact form serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
- On our website, there is the possibility to subscribe to a free newsletter. When registering for the newsletter, the data from the mask is transmitted to us:
- The personal data is processed exclusively for sending the newsletter. The personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The collection of personal data serves to deliver the newsletter.
- The collection of other data during the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or e-mail address used.
- Your personal data will be stored as long as the subscription is active. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter. This also allows you to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data collected during the registration process.
- The dispatch of our newsletter takes place via the service provider MailChimp, a newsletter dispatch platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce DE Leon Ave, NE # 5000, Atlante, GA 30308, USA. The user data can be used by MailChimp in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assignment to specific users, to improve its own service offerings. In doing so, MailChimp will not pass on your data to third parties. MailChimp will also not use your data to contact you.
- The legal basis for the use of MailChimp is Art. 6 para. lit. f GDPR as well as standard date protection clauses within the framework of an order processing agreement. The purpose of using Mailchimp is the simplified and automated sending of our newsletters. This also constitutes a legitimate interest.
- Our website uses so-called web fonts or icons for the uniform display of fonts or icons, which are provided by Fonticons Inc. 710 Blackhorn DR Carl Junction 64834 Delaware, USA.
- When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts or icons into your browser cache in order to display texts, fonts and icons correctly. For this purpose, the browser you use must establish a connection to the servers of Foticons Inc. This allows Fonticons Inc. to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. To prevent this, Font Awesome is loaded locally on our server. Thus, no personal data can be transmitted. If your browser does not support web fonts, the text will be displayed in the default font.
- The script code “Google Fonts” is embedded on the website. Google Fonts is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View CA 94043, USA.
- Google Fonts enables us to use external fonts, so-called Google Fonts. For this purpose, the required Google Font is loaded into the browser cache by your web browser when you access our website. This is necessary so that your browser can display a visually improved representation of our content. If your browser does not support this function, a standard font will be displayed by your computer. The integration of these web fonts is done by a server call, usually at a Google server in the USA. This transmits to the server, among other things, the following data:
- Name of websites you visited
Subject to your consent, the relevant data will be transferred to the USA on the basis of so-called standard date protection clauses. In addition, the use of Google Fonts takes complies Art. 6 para. 1, lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we can present the fonts to you in a uniform form.
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data that concerns you:
- Right to information
- Right of revocation
- Right of rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.